Photography offers opportunities to deepen your spiritual life. It can be become a spiritual discipline and offer opportunities for meditation, contemplation and mindfulness.
We offer several options for resources and classes:
- Self-directed photography classes
- Group on-line classes through Be A Disciple. See below for a list of Classes on Be A Disciple
- Subscriptions to daily & weekly photography ideas and activities. Coming soon.
- Journaling with Your Camera -- 4 weeks with optional final reflection shared with Val at the end. There are 3 versions based on your past experience with this class.
- Spirituality & Photography based on my book Mediation on Both Sides of the Camera -- 19 Assignments worked on at your own pace. Assignments are based on the book and additional information.
These classes are administered through Be A Disciple at Southwestern College. Registration, payment, on-line "location" and CEU's are offered through them. The classes include individuals from around the country.
- Journaling with Your Camera -- July 10 - August 4
- Spirituality & Photography --August 7 - September 1
Check back often for additional resources and classes.